If my infrastructure is in the cloud where are my system boundaries?
Whether your migrating an application or your infrastructure to the cloud solid security design must be completed to ensure you are taking advantage of cloud providers security controls as well as implementing your own which will provide threat mitigation in a virtualized environment. DPS provides security architecture designs to ensure that security is not just a last-minute add-on. Security should be incorporated during every stage during your migration, including your original cloud services concept planning. Defense Point Security has extensive experience supporting cloud computing environments. DPS is partnered with Amazon Web Service (AWS) to bring exceptional consulting experience.
Defense Point Security can assist your organization with Cloud Computing in the following ways:
- Significant past experience / past performance with public, private, and hybrid cloud environments
- Pinpoint cyber security issues to consider with security event log management, system accreditation, security boundary, and security Architecture in virtualized environments
- Implement Identity, Credential, & Access Management (ICAM) solutions
- Independent Verification and validation (IV&V) Services
- Privacy Assessments
- Penetration Testing & Red Teaming
- Vulnerability Assessment and Blue Teaming
- Web Application Assessment
- Security Operations
- Digital Media Analysis
Read more from our Whitepaper “Cloud and Virtualization Security Concerns and Solutions.”