Defense Point Security specializes in providing advanced Security Engineering and Architecture services for the Federal Government. Our Security Engineers have proven experience designing, implementing and managing Enterprise-Class solutions in the most challenging environments in the Information Technology landscape. We have successfully assisted our clients in meeting the requirements brought by Big Data, Data Center Consolidation and As A Service initiatives.
Whether a new solution is being designed or existing tools are to be utilized, DPS excels in performing integration of best of breed technologies to allow our customers to realize rapid returns upon their IT investments.
DPS brings the highest caliber technical skills and past performance to each project, ensuring that the best practices of solution design are brought to bear against all technical challenges. DPS establish customer intimacy, which allows us to ensure that we maintain a personal touch and complete focus on the unique requirements of each Enterprise.
Our Past Performance
Below is a partial list of Enterprise-Class projects our engineering staff has supported from Design through Implementation and beyond:
- Enterprise Security Log Management Systems
- Security Information & Event Management (SIEM) Infrastructure
- Host-Based Security Solution (HBSS)
- Trusted Internet Connection (TIC) Design
- Compliance Auditing Solutions for Continuous Monitoring
- Hardware Consolidation and Virtualization
- Host and Network-Based Monitoring Solutions
- Cloud Computing Security Architecture in public, private, hybrid cloud models
- Analysis of the requirements of each project to ensure that the best combination of technologies is utilized to ensure success
- Engage with the customer to fully understand the challenges within each operating environment during the design phase
- Pair cutting-edge technical expertise with real-world experience to bring high value knowledge to bear on each project